Tuesday, August 10, 2010

இயற்கையுடன் இரண்டு நாட்கள் - Short & sweet vacation at Yercaud

After much planning and without any last minute surprises, I, with my wife and kid went for a vacation at Yercaud. The resort was Lake Forest Hotel, an affliate of Mahindra Resorts, located at the centre of Yercaud. We had a very good break and felt living with nature in all aspects.

இயற்கையுடன் இருந்தால் எவ்வளவு நன்றாக இருக்கும் என்பதை, இந்த மாதரி இடங்களுக்கு சென்று அனுபவித்தால் தான் உணரமுடியும் என்பது இன்றைய வாழ்க்கையின் நிலை ஆகிவிட்டது.

We realized the important role, the resort's location and accommodation plays to enrich the stay. If we had taken normal rooms in other hotels, I don't think I would have ever
enjoyed as much as I had enjoyed in the LFH resort

For an elaborate detail on the trip - Read at
Short & Sweet vacation to Yercaud

No comments: