Monday, July 05, 2010

Argos.Co.Uk - Sand at a Price

I was searching a suitable play item in Argos for my 1.6 year old daughter. Few of my colleagues are there at UK and I thought I will ask them to get.

I discovered an Interesting "Toy"
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3650574/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys+and+games%7C14417629.htm

Sand for a price? whatever they term it - refined and safe to play with, no bacteria and properly filtered, blah, blah. Still, I just cannot imagine how still sand is packaged and marketed ! Or did I get it completely wrong?

I think our local politicians would be delighted to introduce this as a play item in India - anyway, all sand quarries are under some politicians control - legally or illegally, though the latter is the usual norm.

"தாய் மண்ணே வணக்கம்" என்று சொல்லி கொள்ளை அடிப்போம்

No comments: